Do you want to know how you can set up a business that genuinely helps others? Then make sure you check out this week’s episode of Get Invested. I talk with Harvee Pene who shares the incredible way that he’s set up his business and the change he’s making to the world. Harvee is the co-founder of the accounting firm Inspire and co-author of the book Cashed Up: 7 steps to pull more money, time and happiness from your business. Harvee approaches finance in a way that puts families and their goals first. He’s on a mission to make Inspire Australia’s most impactful accounting firm.
In our conversation, we talk about why family is the number one priority for Harvee, and how he approaches giving time and financial freedom back to his small business clients. He tells me how he’s managed to raise over $1 million to provide clean drinking water, and we touch on some of his top tips for saving through the tax season and why a proactive approach works best.
Listen to the full episode to hear all this, plus:
- The impact of Parkinson’s law on your time and finances
- How putting family first is the best motivator for your financial freedom
- The reason you need to prioritise what’s important to you
- The non-traditional education path that Harvee took
- What made Harvee decide to invest in property and how he made his first investment at just 17
- How to save big through easy-to-implement tax cut methods
- How to be a business that changes the lives of people
- Why productising charity is a winning solution