This episode is a re-run from the recent live Q&A session on The Property Hub Collective Facebook group, hosted by Eddie the Frenchman and anchored by the one and only industry legend Kevin Turner.
Kevin and Eddie were joined by Bushy Martin along with Rasti Vaibhav from Get RARE Property Buyers Agents to share views on property and finance topics for the year ahead from an investor and industry perspective.
During this interactive, lively, informative and very enjoyable session, the Property Hub Collective crew answered a lot of your burning property and finance questions, including:
– What’s likely to happen with interest rates and why?
– Are property prices going to keep increasing over the next 15-20 years?
– Should you be looking for: high growth or high yield in residential properties?
– Tips on how to improve your overall cash flow affordability
– A discussion on regional vs capital city properties
– We delve into the potential and risk of building properties given the substantial benefits of building over buying
– We talk about the 3% loan servicing buffer impacts and options
And share other great tips!
Next live Q and A:
6 Feb 2024, 7pm AEDT. Join the group here.