Do you feel like you don’t have enough time? Perhaps you struggle with adversity or want to improve your morning routine. On this episode of the Get Invested podcast, Nicky Roche and I talk about some of these core challenges, struggles and issues that most people face at some point in their lives.
Nicky has three science degrees under her belt, plus 25 years of senior management experience at some of the biggest multinational corporations on the planet, and she is currently helping entrepreneurs and freelancers via the Small Business Drivers podcast. Together,we talk about life, career and learnings – digging into philosophical issues, challenges and adversity along the way.
Listen to the full episode to hear this, plus things like:
- How to approach your vision if you’re ‘time-poor’
- The right way to treat the people you work with
- How turning a client down can sometimes be the best thing you can do
- The biggest obstacles you can face in your career, and how to get around it
- The importance of finding good mentors
- How to grow and be a better person
- Why humility is such an underrated quality
- How to use adversity as a tool