It can be tough to take care of ourselves nowadays. We’re so busy and burdened with the demands of a fast-paced world, that we tend to ignore our bodies and let stress, illness and discontent pile up. The remedy, according to our latest guest on the Get Invested Podcast, lies in coming back to natural foods and healthcare products.
Sally Lydia Paech is the founder of OrganiQ, a company that for more than four years has used naturally-sourced ingredients to create rejuvenating cosmetic products. On our latest episode, Sally was kind enough to chat with me and share her fascinating story, which took a turning point when she was undergoing a thyroid disorder and finally decided to slow down her life and heavily involve herself in yoga, mindfulness and holistic living. If you’re finding yourself overly stressed by modern life, you’ll have to give this podcast a listen.
Sally and I chat about all of the above, as well as the following:
- How modern cosmetics are causing a host of health problems
- Why “I don’t have enough time” is a poor excuse for not taking care of yourself
- The issue with modern education
- How a combination of health and emotional issues brought Sally to improve her health
- Some of Sally’s top tips for skin care
- The importance of time in building your brand and investments
- The eternal benefits of yoga
- How to get started on your own brand