The latest episode of Get Invested is one you might not want to listen to while driving or doing something else. Instead, you might want to sit down with a pen and some paper to take notes.
Our guest, Tom Hector, is one of South Australia’s most successful real estate agents, having sold more than 200 properties in the past year. If that sounds like a lot, it’s because it is. Tom has an incredible eye for the real estate market and knows how to leverage relationships to get the best prices possible for his clients.
Tom and I spoke for close to an hour on a number of fascinating topics, including plenty of inside tips for making the real estate market work for you. This is one you definitely won’t want to miss.
During the episode, we talk about:
- The insane work culture behind real estate
- How to select a real estate salesperson
- The best way to build real relationships
- Why the real estate game is “all mental”
- Insider property knowledge for South Australia
- How Tom’s past failures influence his current view on the market
- What good investors are doing in Australia
- Finding sustainable work-life balance