If you want to make better life (and investment) decisions, you need to start by getting your mental house in order. And my guest on this episode of Get Invested has got some practical steps to help you get clear on what you really want in life and the best way to get there.
As you’ll hear, there are few people who bring the breadth and depth of experience to the subject as my guest, Amber Hawken. With a background spanning traditional medicine, psychological and behavioural therapies, and spiritual philosophies, she’s a master at helping people find the essence of who they are and what they need to be doing. With an approach that’s relatable, down-to-earth and straight-to-the-chase, I know you’re going to get a lot out of this chat.
Here’s a taste of what we cover:
- Why self-connection is key to personal freedom
- Getting in touch with your consciousness and finding authenticity
- Managing the monkey mind
- Dealing with fear of success and imposter syndrome
- Building firm foundations in your life
- Defining what your perfect life looks like
- What is fulfillment? What is it to you?
- Prioritising joy
- Amber’s theory of the 7 Fs and how it relates
- How you’re purchasing your life with your attention