Property is often pegged as one of the best ways to make money. It’s a real, tangible asset, and is less likely to fluctuate wildly like other forms of investment (we’re looking at you, Bitcoin). On this episode of the Get Invested podcast, Josh Masters and I chat about how he got into the property business, what investors should look for in potential neighbourhoods and how to plan for your financial future.
Josh has nearly 20 years of experience in the Australian property market. He is a Buyer’s Agent at BuySide Buyers Agency in Sydney and author of Why Property Why Now. Together we talk about our shared love of investment, personal growth and financial planning — along with some of the pitfalls that can pop up along the way.
Listen to the full episode to hear this, plus things like:
- How to spot high-value investment areas
- Why experts like buyer’s agents can help you boost your return
- The importance of self-growth and personal education
- How to use analytics to your advantage
- Josh’s unlikely story that led him to property investment
- How to let time work for you
- The power of perseverance
- How not to get trapped by popular trends