Successful people in all walks of life exhibit some common traits. You’ll find that most are lifelong learners. They’re always questioning. They’re often big readers, and always seek out knowledge – improving and honing their skills.
But most of all they’re not afraid to reach out to the best of the best in their field and learn from them. It’s a trait that my guest Tyrone Shum on this episode of Get Invested – has turned into an art form. Tyrone is host of the hugely popular Property Investory podcast. In essence, he picks the brains of the crème de la crème in the property investment game so you and I can benefit from their experience and knowledge.
Tyrone’s own story – from real estate agent to digital marketing guru, nomad entrepreneur to top podcast host and budding property developer – is an inspiration in itself.
Here are some of the brain-filling goodies you’ll get from my chat with Tyrone:
- Why knowledge is nothing without action
- Distilling the wisdom of property experts through their stories
- The value of applying just-in-time learning
- The power of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Building an audience and impacting the lives of thousands
- The inspiration of Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Moving from property investing to property development
- Avoiding analysis paralysis
- Living the digital nomad life funded by passive income
- Why there’s not such thing as the property market (Hint: It’s got a lot to do with emotion)
- Common strategies of top property investors