Tony Dutton is my personal accountant, and somebody who I’m lucky enough to call a friend. With more than 20 years experience, he’s a down-to-earth yet highly realistic financial advisor who has helped myself and plenty others multiply their investments.
On the latest episode of the Get Invested podcast, Tony and I sat down to have a long and enlightening chat about investment, life and keeping a healthy attitude. Tony has plenty of advice — and plenty of good jokes — about how not to become paralysed by life and take control of your own financial future.
During the episode, we talk about:
- What leaving school at 16 years of age taught Tony
- Why everything in life is a sink-or-swim matter
- The importance of strategising early when it comes to investment
- Why investing in yourself and your family should be your first priority
- Why property is a great choice for safe yet profitable investments
- How you can put fear out of your mind and move forward in life
- The importance of money and how it brings freedom
- How to live your ideal lifestyle