If you’re keen to start your property investment journey on the right foot, while maintaining balance and harmony in your life, you’ll want to grab a pen and takes notes during this episode of Get Invested. My guest is Mike Reid, a Director at training and advisory company, Dent Global, a world-renowned organisation that helps entrepreneurs to stand out and scale up their businesses.
Mike is a man with wisdom beyond his years. And in this wide-ranging conversation, we’ll take a look at his journey so far, as a property investor with a growing portfolio, as an entrepreneur and influencer, and as a human being. Personally, I’m astounded by his insights at such a young age. I think you’ll agree there’s a lot we can learn from how he’s setting himself up and creating a success story that’s only going to get better and better.
In this inspiring episode, we cover:
- The limitations of traditional pathways and choosing entrepreneurship
- Choosing wealth for freedom and choice not materialism
- The power of surrounding yourself with entrepreneurial people
- Making an impact on clients’ businesses and in the world
- Mike’s approach to property investing, and how he got his start
- Developing income and wealth in parallel
- The importance of balance, patience and persistence
- Embracing time as a friend not a foe
- Some thoughts on property cycles
- Developing a property investment team
- Understanding yourself and your values when it comes to wealth creation