Are you a better person than you were yesterday? This is the golden message of Andrew Griffiths, a bestselling author, speaker and entrepreneur who has written upwards of 20 books and is requested to speak all over the world. Despite enduring endless mental, physical and emotional abuse as a child, Andrew has crafted a lifestyle built on positivity and freedom, and is a true inspiration to anyone who calls themselves an entrepreneur.
On the latest episode of the Get Invested podcast, Andrew and I spoke about his incredible journey and how he made the choice to be happy and successful. He is one of the few people that I can describe as having genuinely changed my life, and I am thrilled to be able to bring his wonderful perspective to more people. This is an episode you really won’t want to miss.
During the show we chat about:
- How empathy helped Andrew through an abusive childhood
- Why we all have the choice to make our lives better
- How buying his first business as a teenager taught Andrew valuable life lessons
- The importance of self-respect when it comes to work-life balance
- Why writing a book is an incredible way to develop yourself
- The power of smiling and saying hello
- Key ways to generate passive income
- Why you should strive to make every interaction valuable